MOTORCYCLE MECHANIC - FULL TIME - SERVICE DEPARTMENT AND WORKSHOP
CANBERRA MOTORCYCLE CENTRE
Our Workshop and Service Department is key to the high level of customer service and satisfaction we deliver to our customers. We pride ourselves on the drive and commitment of the CMC team to ensure customers are our focus at all times.
We have a fantastic team of professional technicians, apprentices, trades assistants and service staff. We are committed to investing in our people for the long term and have many long term and respected staff at CMC.
We are now seeking a mechanic to join our fantastic team. Our team of mechanics enjoy:
- Staff discounts
- Specialised training
- Saturday overtime roster
The ideal candidate will have:
- Relevant qualifications and experience in a similar role working with motorcycles (highly experienced trades assistants may also be considered)
- Attention to details and high quality work standards
- Understanding and application of quality control techniques
- Good communication skills
- Ability to work well in a team
- Ability to work under limited supervision
- Ability to solve work planning problems when required
Don't hesitate, apply today!
Canberra Motorcycle Centre is the largest Motorcycle dealership in the ACT region. A respected awarded dealership with sales and service for Honda, Kawasaki, Suzuki, Can-Am, SeaDoo, Spyder, KTM, Ducati, Indian & Victory
*Applications accepted only from Permanent Australian Residents
*only shortlisted candidates will be accepted